Tamiya 1/700 US Carrier CV-3 Saratoga KitTAM-25179H
This is a limited release kit of the popular CV-3 Saratoga model. It is packaged together with a highly comprehensive set of photo-etched parts crafted by the Korean company Pontos Model, to add an extra layer of in-depth, authentic detail to your 1/700 scale "Sister Sara"!
- Features 4 sheets of photo-etched parts to recreate anti-aircraft weaponry, bridge details, railings, and much more! Different materials and thicknesses of the plate are used.
- Includes dry transfers for deck markings, a pre-colored deck plate, and brass pieces.
- Captures the asymmetrical shape of the Saratoga, with a bulge on the starboard side.
- Accurately depicts the Saratoga as she appeared during the Battle of Iwo Jima in February 1945.
- A two-part hull, plus a one-part flight deck that stretches from the bow of the deck to the stern.
- Includes scale replicas of Hellcat and Avenger aircraft.
- Detail-Up parts are a product of Pontos Model, South Korea.