AKI WWII German Most Iconic SS Vehicles Vol. 2 BookAKI-516
This is the second volume of the two that feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book, we focus on heavy tanks such as the mythical Tiger and King Tiger, as well as the medium ones including Panther and Panzer IV, and vehicles based on their chassis.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step-by-step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models.
This is a must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- King Tiger by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Bergepanther Ausf. A by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Early by Napapas Kangrat
- Panther Ausf. A by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- KV-1 Model 1939 by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Mid. Production by Rubén González Hernández
- Panzer IV Ausf. H by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Panther Ausf. G by Lester Plaskitt
- Tiger I Late by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Flakpanzer IV “Ostwind” by Rubén González Hernández